Celebrity Disabled Cruises
Disabledholidays.com is pleased to partner with Celebrity cruises bringing you fantastic cruises at great prices. Our team at Disabledholidays.com are accredited cruise experts (members of ACE), and excel in accessible travel. You can be sure that our advice and expertise are second to none, and that we’ll book a cruise to match your exact accessibility needs!
Book with Disabledholidays.com for:
- Guaranteed adapted cabins
- Assistance at ports
- Mobility equipment hire, delivered to your cabin
- Insurance for people with pre-existing conditions
- Award-winning service
We can arrange mobility equipment hire including wheelchairs and scooters, portable hoists, electric beds, shower chairs and more - delivered without hassle, straight to your cabin.
Please note: Adapted cabins get booked up quickly so book early to avoid disappointment!
Call now on 0800 993 0796 to check availability and speak to a cruise specialist to find your perfect accessible cruise.
Celebrity cruise line take luxury cruises beyond your every expectation. With simply superb facilities on board and a wide selection of indulgent activities, there luxury cruises take the traditional cruise holiday and give it a lavish Modern Luxury makeover.
Celebrity Cruises sail guests across the globe to destinations that most can only dream of. Enjoy private staterooms with sweeping balcony views, the finest service and award-winning dining to tantalise your taste buds. Wake up in a new destination with a wealth of activities right outside your door.
Celebrity Cruise Destinations available:
Cruise from the United Kingdom
• Norweigan Fjords
• Canary cruise
• Ausralia / New Zealand
• Scandinavia and Russia
• Panama Canal
We are pleased to offer Celebrity disabled Cruises for passengers with limited mobility and visual impairments, offering exceptional service on luxury cruise ships that will take you to places you have only dreamt of. Celebrity cruises make it possible for the visually impaired and those with limited mobility to explore worldwide destinations whilst still experiencing stunning spacious interior. Enjoy the award winning cuisine and indulge in luxury spa treatments on board your chosen cruise.
Disabled adapted cabins, accessible restaurants, show lounges and theatre’s, accessible sun decks, lifts throughout the ship, along with activities and shore excursions available to people varying levels of mobility all serve to make celebrity cruises suitable for disabled passengers.
Information on Celebrity's Accessibility policy
Wheelchair accessible cabins feature:
• Wider than standard doors with ramped thresholds
• Lowered sinks
• Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
• Roll-in showers with fold-down shower bench and hand-held shower heads
• Bathroom grab bars
• Raised toilet seats can be requested if required
• Lowered closet rods
• Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
*Five-foot turning radius available in accessible staterooms in most configurations. Exception: Inside accessible stateroom on ships in split bed configuration where a turning space (T-turn) is available.
• Amplified telephones available in the staterooms and public areas
• Closed-caption televisions.
• All videos produced by Celebrity are closed-captioned
Please note: Sign language interpreting services can only be provided on cruises that depart from and/or return to the US and Canada.
- More available on request:
• Portable kit which includes TTY/TDD, Alertmaster and a strobe alarm.
• The TTY in your stateroom interfaces with the system at the Guest Relations
• Desk so you can stay in touch with the team.
• The Alertmaster alarm clock has an under-mattress or under-pillow vibrator
• Lights alert you to the doorbell, telephone ringing, alarms and other sounds.
• The Main Show Lounge on the ships also features infrared systems.
• Large print and audio services
• Braille and tactile signage
• Audio call signals in our elevators
• Celebrity Today daily activities programme available in large print as well as braille.
• Board early for an orientation tour – just ask us when you book.
Braille throughout our ships: Each of the staterooms, dining areas and public areas are designed to incorporate Braille wherever possible.
Service Animals are welcome on board a 4' x 4' wooden box with cypress mulch is provided